IBEW Local 520 Union Meeting
IBEW Local 520 is a democracy. We conduct our business by voting at our monthly Union meeting. Everything we do is or has been approved by the membership. As soon as you have a yellow ticket, your vote counts the same as everyone else.
In addition to voting on important business, we also do the following:
- Hear reports from the Staff and Officers about what is going on with the Local.
- Hear reports from committees about what they are doing to move the Local forward.
- Officially induct, or “swear in,” new members.
- Vote on how to spend the Local’s money.
- Get to know each other outside of work and have fun.
If YOU want to know what YOUR UNION is doing with YOUR MONEY, come to YOUR MEETING!
Union Meetings are the third Friday of the month at 6 p.m. Dinner is provided.